Cock and Bull Stories

The adventures of a 20 year old student traveling around Europe.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Procrastination to the extreme

Ok, first off, for those who look forward to the weekly posts that I haven't been making, I'm sorry. After I got back from Greece, I had test to study for then after studying for so long, I just didn't want to do anything. Also, I had written most of the Greece story twice and BOTH times my computer decided to update itself and restart in the middle of the night, thus, deleteing my almost completed posts...aka, I'm a huge procrastinator.

Unfortunatly, I am not going to update the whole shebang right now but I WILL post up some of my favorite pictures from Greece for you all to enjoy/hold you over.

Other stories to look forward to: the weekend after fall break in Metz where I studied for a test on Mondaywent to a Ben Harper concert and then this up coming weekend in Salzburg, Austria. Alright, enjoy the pictures and I'll get typing next week since I will have some free time.

Take care, enjoy and till then, au revoir.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home